· We are looking for a result-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for each customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.·
· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
· Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
· Continuously improve through feedback .
· Proven work experience as a sales representative
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· BS/BA degree or equivalent
Job Types: Internship, Commission
Required work authorization: