Martin UAV is actively building a team of world-class employees to help assist in developing
revolutionary unmanned aircraft systems technologies.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Manufacturing Engineer with experience in Aerospace
with a preferred combination of Composites, Avionics, and Propulsion.
- Create and maintain manufacturing processes by programs applying knowledge of product
design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials
- Conferring with equipment vendors, and soliciting observations from operators
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and
material costs, reviewing production schedules, estimating future requirements
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods, testing finished-product and
process capabilities, establish standards, confirming manufacturing processes
- Evaluate Engineering packages to develop cost estimates, work instructions, and bills of
- Experience using additive processes to create fixtures, molds, and go-no go tooling
- Leading and teaching lean business tools and implementation, 5S, value stream mapping, root
cause corrective action, etc.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to deliver great results in short amount of time with minimal outside direction
- Thorough understanding and broad application of Manufacturing Engineering technical
standards, principles, theories, and techniques
- Candidate must be able to work and lead in a fast paced manufacturing environment, continually
seeking solutions to productions issues and improving overall efficiency of the shop floor
- Proficient in Excel, CAD (Solidworks preferred), Word, MRP Systems (Deltek Preferred)
- BS or MS in related Engineering field is required or an equivalent experience
- 3-7 years of relevant aerospace industry experience
- Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR §120.15)
We are located in Prosper, Texas and offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision and life insurance, PTO days, and a 401(k) plan with company matching.
Contact our Careers Team at Careers@MartinUAV.com to submit a resume and a statement
regarding your suitability for this position.