Peachtree Restorations LLC is a General Contracting firm dedicated to providing customers with quality and professionalism of the highest caliber. We are presently looking for highly motivated individuals to join our sales team to assist our clients in both their residential and commercial restoration needs. As a trained sales representative, one can expect to oversee a job from start to finish. Sales Associates will set appointments, inspect and scope roofs and other exteriors, manage projects, and collect proceeds. In addition to making new contacts, we encourage our team members to provide us with any feedback they believe will help us expand into new markets and improve upon our already successful business model.
- 2 years sales experience
- College Educated
- Drug free
- Clean Driving Record
- Be able to provide your valid driver's license
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have a working knowledge of basic computer and mobile software
- Be able to perform a moderate amount of physical labor
- Bilingual abilities desired but not required
Pay and Benefits:
The position is a salary plus commission position. Though will be determined by the candidate's previous sales experience and roofing knowledge, all Project Manger's compensation far exceed the industry standard. On average, a salesperson can expect to earn between $70,000-$135,000 combining salary, bonus, and commissions. After 6 months, employees will receive Health and Vision Insurance, 401K with matching, company phone and company vehicle. We pride ourselves in providing a nurturing and supportive environment that goes from the top all the way down. Our success is dependent upon the success of our employees, and we offer a number of ways to assist our salespeople in developing their clientele. These programs include offering a comprehensive training program that will cover everything one needs to know to become an accomplished salesman.
* Identifies business opportunities by originating and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Develop and follow-up on leads.
* Study products and retain knowledge about the products.
* Have the ability to educate homeowners with the claims process.
* Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
* Develops product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors, and consumer expressions.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting the content of sales presentations for a specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
* Resolves customer complaints by providing information; answering questions; investigating problems; developing solutions.
* Provides management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Product Knowledge, Product Management, Customer Service, Consultative Sales ability, Prospecting Skills, Verbal Communication, Motivation for Sales, Proactive, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals
Job Type: Full-time