As a quality assurance analyst, you will be working closely with developers, testers, project managers, business analyst and other stakeholder executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. In addition this role will be coordinating test runs, distribution of tests among the QA team, and analyzing the outcomes for legitimate defects. The individual should have a strong understanding of agile methodologies, QA lifecycle and implementing testing policies and procedures to build the QA culture within the organization.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues in supported applications and integrations with
different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Develop and document application and integration test cases based on software requirements and
technical specifications. Define test conditions to address specific business and technical use cases.
- Support production deployment of applications and integrations through "validation testing".
- Assist in defining and implementing test automation strategy/effort including analyzing and recommending testing automation tools.
- Writing test cases for web and mobile applications.
- Ensure data integrity standards.
- Working closely with developers during issue resolution.
- Manage test runs and test distribution.
- Provide QA/testing expertise to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Contributing wherever necessary to help the team reach its goals.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in creating test cases and using test management software
- Strong attention to detail and interest in emergent technology and testing practices
- Imaginative and articulate with excellent written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high tolerance for change
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience
- 401k with employer match and profit sharing plan
- Full benefits package, with paid vacations and holidays
- Casual dress code, dog-friendly office
Local Greater St. Louis Area Candidates Only