FP&A Job Description
Personalized immunotherapies are the future of the fight against cancer, and IsoPlexis (www.isoplexis.com) is Making the Difference in enabling the lofty goal of employing immunotherapies to combat our toughest diseases. Our integrated systems, named #1 Innovation by Scientist Magazine & World-Leading Design by Red Dot, are changing cancer research by connecting biological readouts to what is actually happening in patients. Our game changing hardware technologies, originally from Cal Tech and Yale, combined with our next generation software and data visualizations, are powered by our amazing R&D team and used throughout the world. We work with a growing list of leading researchers who are publishing findings that connect our readouts to what is truly happening in patients, and that excites & drives all of us to do more! If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, give us a call. Our fast growing, 140+ person team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to ‘make things happen’ in our collective careers and in the broader world, and we look forward to talking.
IsoPlexis is welcoming self-motivated, high energy individual who are looking for career growth working with cutting edge technology, to apply today!
· Provide FP&A support and establish solid business partnership with various teams such as Production, R&D, and Commercial teams.
· Performs timely monthly review of results and provide analysis of results vs. budget and forecasted expectations. Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Supports Leadership Team in performing budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc financial/operational analysis related to revenue planning, cost management, working capital management, headcount control, and operational performance
· Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
· Responsible for maintaining financial models to support detailed forecasting and planning including full Profit & Loss (P&Ls), Balance Sheets and Cash flow statements
· Develop and maintain analyses to help management decision process. Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
· Assist with Board of Director or Investor presentations.
· Work on ad hoc projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
· Bachelor’s degree and more than 5-7 years of experience in finance or accounting or a related area
· General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
· Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent cross-functional/collaborative skills to work across global sites and multiple departments
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize and handle multiple and changing priorities
· Experience in Biotech/Medical Device Industry a plus
· Ability to drive process improvement initiatives.
· Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization required.
· Ability to handle detail, multiple tasks, and short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritization of work
· Detail oriented and data driven with strong analytical capabilities
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Experience developing financial models, reports and metrics
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
· Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
· Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
ISOPLEXIS is only considering applicants who have valid authorization to work in the U.S., in this position, for the Company. ISOPLEXIS does not sponsor employment-based visas for this position
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Financial Analysis: 3 years (Required)
- Financial Planning: 3 years (Required)