- Bachelors degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Knowledge in California Construction Techniques
- CAD and presentation software proficiency (ArchiCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Project Manager and Principal support.
- Construction Documents preparation and coordination in ArchiCAD
- 3D Modeling.
- Materials research.
- Consultant coordination.
- Construction Administration.
- Plan Check Sets preparation and Plan Check corrections addressing.
- Graphic Standards observance.
- Junior Staff guidance and mentoring.
Job Type: Full-time