- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Manage payable, receivable and daily accounting functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- accounting: 4 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance