Per Diem Role - Transporter/Water Technician
The Patient Transporter provides the highest quality of patient care while the patient is in transit, retrieves medical records, lab results, supplies and medications as needed. This position reports to the Facility Administrator.
Receives detailed instructions on all work, which is routine in nature, completed under close supervision with little autonomy
- Transports equipment or supplies from location to location as directed
- Operates a motor vehicle according to all applicable traffic laws and safe vehicle standards
o Informs FA or AFA immediately of any motor vehicle accidents or citations that occur while working or on personal time
o Ensures company vehicle is regularly maintained including but not limited to washing, oil changes, tires, and repairs
o Documents vehicle maintenance and sign-off approval from management
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and active driving license required
- One year of related experience preferred
- Familiarity with computerized inventory systems preferred; basic computer familiarity required. Any exposure to the medical setting will be an advantage.
Physical requirements can vary. In general, the position requires the following physical activities:
- Ability to lift minimum of 5 pounds to a maximum of 50 pounds unassisted and able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, and use full range of body motions
Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients? Take the first step at https://careers.davita.com
11143 Washington Blvd, Whittier, California, 906063007, United States of America