Trigyn's direct client has a contract assignment for Senior Hadoop Developer (Subject Matter Expert) in Austin, Texas.
The consultant will serve as the team SME and help rebuild the current data infrastructure. This role is less focused on tableau/analytics and more on the code/development. The ideal candidate must:
- Be familiar with current industry best practices.
- Be experienced writing/working with jar files.
- Be experienced in optimizing existing code.
- Be able to write code to ingest Kafka Streams.
- Be able to help build data sets that can use real-time data.
- Have a very good data understanding.
- Drive the conception, development, and implementation of innovative workflow, reporting, and analysis solutions.
- Provide core set of reports, enable self-service reporting, and contribute to business workflow optimization.
- Take an active role in sourcing, organizing, maintaining, and ultimately democratizing large volumes of data through the development of innovative tools, reporting dashboards, and well-organized databases.
- Work closely with sales, operations, and product teams to define reporting and requirements needs.
- Ensure proper testing and quality control processes are established, implemented, and followed to enable high data integrity, volumes, and frequency.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Business Intelligence User Experience and platform.
- Create exceptionally robust data extract, transfer, and load processes that can handle terabytes of data throughput.
- 5+ years of hands on experience developing/designing in Hadoop ecosystem. (Specifically within Hadoop, Scala, Kafka, Spark / Pi Spark).
- Experienced / highly proficient in building ETLs.
- Must have experience with AWS.
- Experienced working with JAR files (able to run them through a command line).
- Experienced within Tableau.
- Excellent communication and team interaction skills.
- Experience with the following: Qubole (highly preferred), Druid, Rover, Kafka Data Streaming (or other related data streaming services), building ETLs in a BI environment, and SQL.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7626, or send your resume to RecruiterMJ@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 3 certified company.