Job Description: We have an immediate need for a talented project architect with strong technical abilities who is looking for a career path position. The job includes working with clients, team members and consultants. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to successfully lead a project team from project start up through completion.
- Illinois License or actively pursuing licensure.
- Architectural degree from accredited U.S. University
- 5-12 years’ experience. Educational project experience a plus.
- Fluent in Revit, Microsoft Office
- Strong organization skills
- Technically proficient.
- Specification writing experience.
- Experience with educational projects a plus.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and growing firm, please send a cover letter, resume, work examples and salary requirements.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement