Matrix Technology Group is the leading single-source provider of voice, data, audio-visual, access control and security system services. MTG specializes in design and implementation of network, low voltage, audio-visual and security systems. Our client base ranges from small private companies to Fortune 500 corporations.
MTG is searching for an experienced Audio Visual Technician.
The successful application should be familiar with current corporate audio visual standards and equipment. They will have knowledge of AV best practices, the ability exercise attention to detail and have a positive attitude in their job under pressure. It is expected that the successful candidate will be timely, conduct themselves in a professional manner both verbally and via written communication and be conscious of the quality of their work.
- Must own, be able to use and operate all hand and power tools necessary for job completion. (Includes but not limited to, standard hand tools, soldering iron, power drill, multiple crimp tools) – Specialized tools shall be provided.
- Must be competent in reading, understanding and the marking up of AV/construction drawing sets
- Must be proficient in the use of AV related software programs and Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Must be able to exercise common sense, communicate effectively with co workers/clients alike and work independently to meet stringent time lines.
- Must be able to travel and able to pass any drug screening required
- Cable Pulling, cable termination, support installation for devices (displays, projectors, speakers), device configuration, systems testing, fault finding/resolution and preventative maintenance when necessary.
- CTS certification and/or manufacturer certified training (Crestron, Biamp, Extron etc).
- Experience in electronics.
- Basic understanding of IT/Networking
- Previous experience in a similar role: 2 years
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Associates or equivalent work experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Audio Visual: 2 years (Required)
- Crestron, Biamp, Extron: 2 years (Required)
- CTS certification and/or manufacturer certified training? (Required)