- Perform routine maintenance on building interior and exterior.
- Perform emergency/unscheduled and scheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Maintain a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
- Work in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations. Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
- Perform minor building, HVAC, mechanical, electrical and automation as necessary.
- Support preventative maintenance measures.
- Maintains inventory of repair equipment and supplies.
- Responds quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three to five years’ maintenance experience required.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local building codes, OSHA and industry safety rules/regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
- Takes initiative and seeks additional training or direction as needed.
- Must be willing to abide by Nutribiotech USA’s policies and procedures, including those that are safety-related.
- Self-motivated individual willing to work hard, able to work in a group and alone, and be quality conscious.
- Demonstrates a professional, team first attitude toward work and co-workers.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a wide variety of tools and equipment.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking of English.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facilities Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)