The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the community at all times. This involves ensuring a high-quality living environment for homeowner, visitors, and staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise, train and assign jobs to maintenance personnel including Housekeeping and grounds/porter for maximum productivity. Schedule on-call rotation for the staff.
- Assist in all work areas when and where needed.
- Conduct weekly property inspections and report to Property Manager the results.
- Act as onsite safety inspector and trainer.
- Safeguard and Maintain all company equipment and tools in good working condition
- Establish and maintain a preventive maintenance program and ensure community is “Weather Ready”
- Ensure that all company, state and federal safety practices are followed
- Implement and manage the system for handling Homeowner service requests. Whenever possible, all requests should be completed within 24 hours
- The employee is frequently required to lift up to 40 lbs., reach, walk, feel or operate objects, tools & controls.
Qualifications and Skills
High School diploma or equivalent
CPO and HVAC Certifications
Experience in one or more Skilled Trade i.e. heating/air conditioning, plumbing/boiler repair, electrical, carpentry or painting.
Applicants must also submit to a background check and pre-employment drug test
Annual base salary is competitive & based on experience.
Benefits include EMPLOYER PAID Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance!
11 Annual Paid Holidays, Sick Time, 401k after 1 year of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Maintenance: 4 years (Required)
- maintenance supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- HVAC (Required)
- United States (Preferred)