We are looking for an Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator to join our team!
DCT Management Group is a privately owned pediatric and orthodontic group, committed to both our patients needs as well as our team. As Treatment Coordinator, you will be challenged every day, to push your skill set to the limit, so you can exceed patient expectations. At the end of the day we work with children and we want their experience to be positive and memorable. You must be passionate, and eager to grow through continued learning and training. You will have the support and guidance by knowledgeable leaders in the field daily . Excellent communication skills are a must to provide an exceptional patient experience as well as working well with your team. Your team will always be there for you no matter what, but will also hold you accountable to our standards of excellence.
Our practices can be described as fun-filled, goofy, fast-paced, supportive, and always willing to go the extra mile for one another as well as our patients!
DCT Core Values: Servant Minded, Integrity, Positivity, Flexibility, One Team, Whatever it Takes!
Typical Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-530pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a very high level of customer service and patient care.
- Educate patients on the type and extent of treatment needed.
- Be successful in converting planned treatment to scheduled treatment.
- Greet patients and set up appointments
- Call patients for appointment reminders and broken appointments
- Must have knowledge of all dental insurances including PPOs, Medi & Chip
- Verify all insurances PPOs, Medi & Chip
- Send Pre-Authorizations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain, present, and educate dental procedures and treatment plans to patients plainly. (Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Implants)
- Process payments; Cash, Credit & Care Credit
- Ability to audit chart notes and create claims
- Ability to run end of day reports
- Assist with open and close of the office
- Ability to communicate clearly with team and doctors!
- 1+ years of dental experience is preferred but always will to train the right candidate!
- Must be bilingual in Spanish/English
**Must be willing to commute to our North Austin, Central Austin, and Elgin Practices**
Some Great Perks for joining DCT Management Group:
Competitive Base Salary
Daily Bonus/Incentives : Paid every pay period
Fun & Goofy Work Culture
Career Development Opportunities
Full Benefits package for all full time employees includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401k w/company matching, Golds Gym Corporate Membership, Free Dental Cleanings, 50% off Orthodontic Treatment, Full Access to Employer Portal for thousands of other discounts on Travel, Health, Shopping, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Customer Service / Hospitality / Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dental / Orthodontic: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Company's Facebook page: