Position is responsible for painting, sanding, cleaning, and preparing parts for painting.
Key Job Duties:
- Paint parts to customer specifications
- Cleans and maintains all painting equipment
- Cleans and maintains all paint areas.
- Records time spent and materials used.
- Assists other painters when needed.
- Sand, clean, and prepare parts for painting.
- Masking of non-painted surfaces
- Paint mixing
- Operations of automated downdraft spray booth, paint application equipment, and fresh air systems.
- Follow shop order work instructions
- Read blue prints and follow customer specifications and be detail oriented.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Skills:
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
- 1-2 years Previous Industrial Painter experience.
Night shift hours. Friday work is frequent, mandatory overtime as needed. May require working past normal end of shift time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Industrial Painting: 1 year (Preferred)