Lead Embedded SW Engineer
- Design software systems for embedded camera devices.
- Write efficient code, optimize for system specifications: run-time, space and power consumption.
- Ownership of software from design to implementation and production
- Create test SW and scripts for product manufacturing and electro/mechanical sub-assemblies based on standardized test procedures.
- Program utilities for production and test equipment.
- Modify and update standard test procedures based on product or requirement changes.
- Document, analyze and organize test data, graph and prepare reports of test results.
- Provide technical assistance, exchange information and interface with Operations, Assemblers, Production, Buyers and Engineering.
- Perform functional and design verification testing under environmental and operational variables of temperature, humidity, shock, vibration, EMI.
- Assist with creating new tests, test procedures and processes for new product introductions from Engineering to Production.
- Provide code maintenance of test equipment and test fixtures.
- Fluent in C, C++
- Experienced with scripting languages, preferably Python.
- Comfortable with operating systems – key concepts, preferably experience with FreeRTOS.
- Design experience with MSP430, Xilinx MicroBlaze embedded processors.
- Experience with in-board communication over: Uart, SPI, I2C, USB.
- Knowledge of processors, IC’s, electronic equipment, computer hardware and software applications, electronics diagnostic skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Three years plus experience with embedded design.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with HW HDL, schematics.
- Experience with Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, AI.
Job Type: Full-time
- plus: 10 years (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible