Personal Trainer- Spring, TX
Part-time (up to 5 hours per week)
Our Personal Trainers are true professionals. Their sole responsibility is to design customized workout programs and train our members based on their needs. You will be responsible for conducting fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of results, providing one-on-one personal training to members participating in the program, and educating them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, NETA, NCCPT, or NSCA required.
- Current Adult First Aid & CPR/AED certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
- Ability to use and operate a variety of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work with a diverse population.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in and dedication to improving the health and fitness of the members.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or [email protected] for assistance.
For the third consecutive year we were selected as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark/HealthFitness associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
words: fitness, training, performance, coach, conditioning, wellness, ergonomic