MBI Health Services, LLC has an immediate need for a full-time Day Treatment Homeless Population Clinical Site Manager to head our Program and serve as the primary clinician co-located at Central Union Mission. This innovative and passionate leader and clinician will be responsible for partnering with Central Union Mission to develop and implement our comprehensive community based services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as the Active Qualified Practitioner responsible for conducting diagnostic assessment, Individual Specific Service Plans and approve progress notes
- Screens and assesses patients for common mental health and substance abuse disorders;
- Provides patient education about common mental health and substance abuse disorders and treatment options;
- Tracks and monitors patient progress and shares progress with primary care provider, consulting psychiatrist, and other treating providers as appropriate;
- Coordinates outcome based interventions with Central Union Mission and other community based partners;
- Coordinates scheduling and supervision of contract facilitators and approval of their notes; along with serving as a back-up resource as needed;
- Provides appropriate day authorizations and completes related requirements for with Local, State and Federal compliance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MS degree in Social Services or Related field
- Licensed in D.C. as a LICSW or LPC.
- Experienced in providing and supervising services.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills; 2-5 years’ experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising: 3 years (Required)
- Human Services: 3 years (Required)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Preferred)
- LPC (Required)