RossDrulisCusenbery, Architecture, Inc. Work in a dynamic studio environment for world class clients! (RDC) is an award-winning firm with offices in Sonoma and Emeryville CA. RDC specializes in the planning and design of a broad sector of public and commercial projects. Current projects include hospitality, adaptive reuse, police and fire stations and emergency communication and operations centers. RDC is seeking an experienced Designer with strong design, technical and management skills for its Sonoma office. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Utilizing Revit software, design, coordinate and assemble complete sets of design and construction documents Work collaboratively with RDC Principals and project teams
- Coordinate multiple aspects of client, engineer, sub-consultant and general contractor relationships
- Review, coordinate and incorporate the work of structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, civil and other consultants
- Manage project scope, schedule and budget requirements
- Resolve technical building assembly, enclosure, waterproofing and design issues
- Develop and maintain the project manual and specifications
- Conduct and document on-site observations
- Process construction submittals, RFIs, substitution requests and shop drawings
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project.
- 3-5 years of demonstrable experience as an architect/designer
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- 3D rendering and visualization skills a plus
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Through understanding how buildings are constructed with the ability to create technical details and documents that succinctly describe the project
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field
*Will consider nonlocal candidates and can assist with relocation expenses.*
Indeed Hire and RossDrulisCusenbery Architecture, Inc are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Revit: 3 years (Required)
- Rendering: 3 years (Required)
- Building design/Technical design: 3 years (Required)