Director of Digital CX - Customer Journey Mapping - (0102565)
Seeking a customer experience (CX) marketing professional with expertise in journey mapping and orchestration to help establish a Center of Excellence for customer journey mapping and orchestration, as well as sell and deliver on customer journey engagements for our clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Has deep experience analyzing customer behavior data to uncover meaningful customer segments and personas, the paths they take to achieve a specific goal and quantifying the impact on KPIs
- Collaborates well with analytics teams to define analysis goals and needs
- Skilled in customer journey mapping techniques such as mental model diagram, spatial maps vs. ecosystem models, and more; understands the differences among journey maps, experience maps and service blueprints
- Has worked with brands in different stages of customer journey maturity from those starting with mapping, pilot testing journey improvements, rolling out journeys more broadly to scaling and increasing the number of channels incorporated into their journey efforts
- Knows how to be realistic when it comes to customer journeys. This role lives within a practice area dedicated to helping clients use their existing technology (either Epsilon proprietary or third-party tools) to deliver personalized experiences and therefore knowing how to be realistic is key—sell the client on the ideal version of the customer journey but know how to break it down into what can be accomplished today with the existing data and technology and make the ideal state executable in phases. Know when to engage other Epsilon teams, for example, to determine technology needs for the future
- Has experience with marketing automation tools, journey builder tools and other tools that help marketers visualize customer journeys, optimize and deliver real-time, integrated, personalized, scalable CX
- Eager to bring expertise in data-driven customer journey mapping and orchestration to build a new center of excellence at Epsilon
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree, prefer business, sales or marketing, or equivalent. Master's Degree preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience in digital marketing strategy or consulting
- Enjoys writing blog posts, POVs and thought-leadership pieces
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, specifically in creating and delivering clear and impactful PowerPoint presentations and leading workshops
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate data-driven insights into marketing strategy recommendations
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates well with clients and internal partners including other strategists, and analytics, creative and client services teams
- 7-10 years of experience in digital CX marketing strategy and journey mapping
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
USA - United States-3110 - New York-50187 - New York-1H-New York, NY - Publicis
1H-New York, NY - Publicis
Consulting & Analytics
Mar 27, 2020, 1:12:02 PM