Humboldt Growers Network is looking for an experienced Office Admin.
The role is responsible for providing administrative assistance and support to management in multiple departments of the business. The role also requires the oversight of company bookkeeping duties.
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
- Oversee accountancy duties with bookkeeping, monthly revenue, and cost reconciliation duties.
- Maintain organized records related to accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Support internal teams and external inventory management in the implementation of best practice for inventory management, workflows, reporting, labeling, and any related activity.
- Communicate with marketing and distribution partners as required.
- Assist management team to help identify areas that need administrative help; i.e. streamlining, training, process writing, etc.
- Facilitate the smooth operation of the business by ensuring administrative tasks and office inventory requirements are organized and completed on a timely basis.
- Maintain positive relationships with relevant vendors, i.e. office supplies, print service, etc.
- Audit vendors (requests insurance, competitive rates).
- Ensure that all book-keeping and accounting needs are completed in an accurate and timely manner (monthly) with sign off from relevant managers.
- Keep all sales and inventory information up to date and accurate.
- Perform dispatch duties. This includes an invoice, manifest and METRC management.
-Must be familiar with cannabis rapid changes, keep up with CDTFA, and BCC
- 3 years of experience in an office Admin role. Cannabis experience desired
- 2 years of experience with bookkeeping in a small to medium-sized
- BA in Business Administration or like field (strongly desired).
- Must be at least 21 years old and must pass criminal record checks.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Ability to be flexible and organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- High level of organization, patience, and flexibility.
- Strong background in administration and office management.
- Understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Online and METRC .
- Experience in the California cannabis industry (strongly desired).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 /month
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture