Part-time | Contract7 days ago
Full Job Description
We are looking for candidates with following skills:
- Expertise and certification in Epic HIM coding is required.
- Experience and Epic certification in HIM Operations (ROI, Chart Corrections, Data Integrity) along with a strong knowledge of Epic HIM security, including BTG access/functionality, is preferred.
- Work as an analyst with our EPIC HIM team to support HIM Operations in their daily use of Epic, resolve tickets, participate in Epic Quarterly releases (NN review, build, testing) and on system projects that require an HIM Analyst.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Epic: 5 years (Preferred)
- Epic HIM Certification (Preferred)