FULL TIME HIRE FOR SECOND SHIFT GENERAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE POSITIONS AT OUR RUSSELL'S POINT, OHIO LOCATION
PRIOR FORKLIFT AND TOW BUGGY EXPERIENCE - WILL TRAIN!!
SIGN ON BONUS!! - A one time sign on bonus of $1000.00 to be paid in in two increments of $500.00 after the first 4 months and the remaining $500.00 at one year!!
FREE onsite medical clinic when you elect Medical Coverage
MEDICAL INSURANCE AS LOW AS $18.00 PER MONTH FOR SINGLE COVERAGE, when completing our wellness incentive program!
THIS IS A FAST PACE ENVIRONMENT POSITION!!
Other duties may be assigned as needed to help maintain a positive and productive work atmosphere. - EVERYONE works as one TEAM!
Training available for FORKLIFT and TOW BUGGY Operation, IF REQUIRED for certain positions.
- The associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle items and or feel.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- The associate may frequently need to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The associate may regularly lift and or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally move 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities for this position include, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Receives, stores, packages and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products by performing the following duties.
- The associate must be able to stand on their feet in one spot and/or walking a lot back and forth during the process.
- MUST be team oriented as well as self-motivated and self-sufficient. Bring a positive attitude into work each day with the mindset to perform all customer requirements.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
MUST HAVE STEEL TOED BOOTS OR SHOES
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.90 - $21.41 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location