ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE BOTH ACTIVE TS/SCI TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Corporate Communications - Part time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 7- 10 Years of experience
- Human Capital/Change Management
- Develop well-thought out recommendations and alternatives for the application of new, innovative change management techniques/approaches/methodologies that will resonate with the Analysis workforce to be presented to Analysis EXCOM at least every three months (desk-side meeting or other format of Government's choice) for adjudication. The EXCOM will direct the contractor on which of these recommendations will be pursued.
- Assist the Government in identifying and tracking high-level risks and dependencies to the accomplishment of the Analysis leadership objectives within the Analysis Directorate.
- Analyze the hiring, pipeline and resources in use to assess whether or not Analysis is getting the right talent and recommend alternatives. In order to do so, the contractor shall leverage resources in Career Services and Talent Management as well as other process holders across the agency that affect these areas.
- Assess whether or not Analysis is getting the training, tools and data needed to be successful in accomplishing the mission and achieving transformation progress. In order to do so, the contractor shall leverage resources in Career Services as well as other process holders across the agency that affect these areas.
- Recommend sequencing and selection of strategic efforts that result in workforce adoption, expedited enterprise scaling, and stakeholder adoption with the minimum of interruption, to include business case development and key message design.
- Assess Analysis key initiatives to determine relevance and suitability for workforce and stakeholder messaging. Use results to inform recommendations at overall outcome level.
- Following Government approval of the initial Analysis Business Operations Plan, the contractor shall review it, provide recommendations for adjustments and make updates to the plan for approval by the Government every six months. Review period shall take no longer than one month between draft and final government approval. It is not incumbent upon the contractor to implement all of the recommendations resulting from the plan and it annexes; however, they must maintain awareness and identify ways to track progress for executive leadership and be prepared to assist in execution and implementation as needed. Upon completion of the plan, a formal discussion between the government and the contractor shall take place to outline how tracking progress and supporting the implementation will take place.
- Customer Engagement Support, support the implementation of the customer engagement strategy, specifically towards improving the integrity of outgoing messaging to Analysis stakeholders, and formalizing customer feedback functions. The contractor shall provide support to the executive secretariat of NGA governing bodies, to include the GEOINT Analysis and Production Subcommittee (GAPSCOM).
- Assist in the development and capture of standards of GEOINT tradecraft and augmenting intelligence utilizing machine learning in support of GAPSCOM activities.
Develop and deliver comprehensive analysis of the effectiveness of the Customer Engagement Program. Identify gaps, opportunities, and risks to develop recommendations for strategic planning and program adjustments (CDRL 19a).
- Provide a briefing that represents the major engagements and activities and accomplishments that reflect the value/impact to Analysis customers (CDRL 19b
- Provide customer engagement metrics to the relevant Analysis Lines of Business (LOB) (CDRL 19c). Quarterly, shape and influence the prioritization of directorate leadership outreach and engagement efforts and plans based on new and existing data, metrics, and themes reflected in previous engagements, leadership priorities, and customer knowledge. Relay findings to executive audiences and incorporate into implementation efforts.
On a monthly basis, share knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices with cross-directorate partners and within APA. Work with customer subject matter experts to define new requirements for engagements and provide content that informs governance decisions.
- Facilitate the Execution of the Analysis Directorate's DCIPS Performance Management Program In coordination with government stakeholders, the contractor shall develop metrics and implement methods and technologies that enable efficiency in the successful management and execution of the Analysis DCIPS Program, in accordance and coordination with NGA Career Services guidance. The FTE associated with this section will be given appropriate permissions to access
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Analysis DCIPS program in accordance with executive orders, regulation, policies, and concepts pertaining to federal personnel programs (CDRL 20)
- Prepare and present DCIPS overview briefs, memorandums, guides, pay pool training materials and briefings for use by the directorate as needed.
Advise employees, supervisors, managers, and executive leadership on relevant guidance, progress, issues, and training needs.
- Leverage tools and/or technologies to develop and maintain a Tableau dashboard of all Analysis DCIPS statistics such as completion rates that filter down to the branch level. At a minimum, the dashboard data is to be refreshed once per week.
On a quarterly basis, provide an in-depth review of the Analysis DCIPS program to the Analysis Executive Leadership Committee.
- Coordinate, implement, and integrate all DCIPS activities as mandated by the HD directorate.
- Coordinate, plan and execute human resource administrative support to the DCIPS Pay Pool process for the Plans and Business Operations (AP) Directorate
- Experience with providing strategic communications support or speech writing
- Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense. Knowledge of NGA, functions, products and technologies.
- Must demonstrate strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Experience recommending methods for collecting and assessing feedback from all stakeholders and a process to provide the analyzed results to leadership.
Job Type: Part-time
- ustomer Engagement Support, support the implementation: 7 years (Preferred)
- Peoplesoft: 7 years (Preferred)
- Prepare and present DCIPS overview briefs, memorandum: 1 year (Required)
- * Must demonstrate strong data gathering analytical skills: 1 year (Required)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Required)
- management and execution of the Analysis DCIPS Program: 7 years (Preferred)
- Tableau: 7 years (Required)
- Coordinate, plan and execute human resource administrative: 1 year (Required)
- DCIPS Pay Pool process for the Plans and Business Operation: 1 year (Required)
- Intelligence Community, Department of Defense. Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- BOTH ACTIVE TS/SCI (Required)