- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree
SCDMH is a drug-free workplace and all candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
*****AS OF JUNE 1, 2016 THIS IS A SMOKE FREE CAMPUS*****
This position is located in Beaufort, SC Under the general supervision of the Business Associate of Coastal Empire Community Mental Health Center, provides limited Lead Supervision and coordination of all administrative support functions for the Beaufort Clinic.
Performs as Lead and assists with coordinating administrative functions of the Beaufort Clinic for the purposes of data collection, fiscal responsibility per DMH DoFS Policy, and administrative maintenance of client records (electronic and paper) per CECMHC Policy and Procedure for Record Management.
2. Performs as Lead and assists with coordinating support functions which impact client services: administrative management of clinical schedule to assure maximum use of available time; reception and direction of all clients to maintain a safe, friendly environment and efficient flow of services; administrative intakes to open client charts in the client information system and to determine the individual funding source/fee schedule; insurance authorizations; resolution of client complaints re billing procedures; scheduling Medicaid and non-Medicaid transportation services for clients.
3. Performs as Lead and assists with coordinating administrative functions which provide support for clinical staff: cross-training of support staff to assure continuous coverage; training and support for the electronic scheduler and the electronic medical record; scanning of client information into the electronic medical record; release of CECMHC clinical records and request of records from other sources using HIPAA guidelines.
4. Performs as Lead and assists with administrative support personnel in the function of their duties; distributes work assignments according to skill level and appropriateness; arranges for coverage of essential duties in the absence of staff.
5. Coordinates administrative support for the Recovery Center related to billing, scanning for the electronic medical record, and client financial reviews.
STATE:: HS diploma. Related clerical experience may be substituted for a HS diploma
DMH: HS diploma and 2 years of clerical experience; or associate degree in secretarial science or other related field; or 3 years of clerical experience.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Please complete the state application in include all current and previous work history and education. A resume will not be accepted nor review to determine if and applicant has met the qualifications for this position.