- Collect and process weekly expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy
- Ensure that employees’ monthly time sheets are accurate and processed properly
- Coordinate travel arrangements in a thorough and proactive manner, monitoring schedule changes and travel disruptions;
- Establish and maintain record keeping and filing systems - classify, sort and file correspondence, records and other documents.
- General duties such as pay bills, make deposits, tracking vacation schedules, filing, etc.;
- Ability to read and respond appropriately to emails;
- Act as a liaison for the employees on benefits enrollment, administration (such as pending benefits, new dependent documentation collection, evidence of insurability) and other issues they may experience.
- Respond to all unemployment claims and garnishments in a timely manner.
- Maintain employee records in personnel files
- Maintain time off records and administers vacation policy for all employees
- Assist employees when they have IT related issues
- Provides administrative support to owner, including maintaining personal accounts, payment of bills, monitor due dates, reconcile bank statements, accepts and posts rental receipts, etc.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)