JobLandr is the TurboTax for interview prep -- it is a modern machine learning powered interview preparation platform where any student or graduate can conduct sophisticated research on virtually any company, industry, or interviewer and prep for various candidate-encountered Q&A scenarios in a matter of minutes vs hours – all for free.
JobLandr, Inc. is a very early stage startup founded by ex-Microsoft and Amazonian managers based out of Seattle and we're looking for a driven, customer obsessed Product Manager intern to help us manage our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) improvement process. You will support the CEO by playing a key strategic role in the MVP program development and managing our core build, measure, learn experience. This role is a remote position. You will be expected to contribute to strategic marketing campaign planning, product and program management, market research and project implementation.
Other duties will include:
- Determine customer needs and desires by conducting market and competitive research, surveying customers and assisting with translating insights into recommended action plan
- Work with cross-functional teams to learn, engage and assist with implementing a service design work process
- Assist with defining and working with a team to deliver on KPI’s
- Assist tracking progress, issues and project status
- Assist tracking tasks for service design initiatives and projects
- Assist creating marketing campaigns and collateral
- Assist in product management for early stage features
- Active participant in product planning and roadmap definition
- Drive feature project definition and ensure cross-functional coordination (developers, testers, designers, management) toward successful delivery of the engineering projects
- Oversee that all projects execute smoothly and effectively, recommend process improvements to increase engineering team efficiency and velocity.
Who you are...
- Rock Star Student. Undergrad or Masters in business, entrepreneurship, marketing, finance, accounting, computer science or a related field.
- A True Team Player. You enjoy collaborating, learning from or teaching others
- Must be a driven self-starter with grit
- Must be self-disciplined and independent enough to work remotely without distraction
In addition to gaining real-world experience in meaningful projects, JobLandr offers interns:
- Letters of Recommendations or LinkedIn Recommendations
- Networking introductions for post college career opportunities
- Access and mentoring from Senior Management
- College Credit (if applicable for your school)
- Possibility of converting to a paid full-time employment opportunity
Please fill our application form here:
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour