Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Full Time - Nights
Tampa General Hospital Rehabilitation Hospital
TGH Rehabilitation Hospital is an 80-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the medical district of downtown Tampa. This state-of-the-art facility with all private rooms is operated jointly between Tampa General Hospital and Lifepoint Health. A career here is more than a job. It is an opportunity to be a vital member of an interdisciplinary team caring for people in Tampa Bay, providing high-quality inpatient rehabilitation services designed to help patients with acute physical limitations as they progress toward independent living. You have specialized skills, and our patients need them! If you are an enthusiastic individual seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we invite you to apply!
- Flexible scheduling
- Various shift availabilities
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement
- Low nurse-to-patient ratios
- Expansive benefit packaging including PTO Plan, 401k + Match, and insurance coverage
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
- Targeted approach to career development
- Strong interdisciplinary teamwork opportunities
- Superior quality patient outcomes
- Supportive leadership and culture
What you will do in this role:
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical, mental, and emotional aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations all under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Graduate of Licensed Practical Nurse program with current licensure in state of Florida
- Accredited nursing program preferred.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills as required.
TGH Rehabilitation Hospital strives to maximize the health, function, and quality of life of those we serve through comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs. Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized treatment to patients throughout their recovery journey. We offer customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation, and orthopedic injury.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person