The Receptionist is responsible for ensuring pleasant client interactions, assisting with administrative requests, maintaining cleanliness in the office, and providing superior client support.
- Coordinate all meeting room assignments in their home office
- Answer and connect all incoming calls by the third ring
- Assist clients and resources with administrative requests
- Proactively assist all clients and visitors
- Build lasting relationships with all business partners
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail/packages
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of the office and conference rooms
- Ensure all supplies are fully stocked
- Prepare and mail gift cards with corresponding invoices
- Print and sort Billing sheets for Production
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Connect all to VC prior to scheduled start time.
- Attendance and punctuality
- Advanced communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to think critically
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Long hours staring at a computer screen and typing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED and one-year experience in Customer Service; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
All candidates are subject to pre-hire testing and must be able to pass a background check before hire.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Orange Legal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation/gender identity, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information or other prohibited factors under applicable federal state, and local laws. Orange Legal complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Orange Legal participates in e-verify and does not sponsor applicants for work visas.