Are you ready to face the challenge to become a Skylift Operator?
We are currently seeking new operators to join our dynamic team of trained professionals in Canada.
BLADEFENCE is a specialist in wind turbine blade condition analysis, repairs and maintenance. Our Skylift Operators work closely with our blade repair technicians and external customers.
The successful applicant should be;
- 18 years of age or older.
- Possess a DZ License and have previous experience in operating, driving and maintaining heavy machinery, but not necessarily in aerial work platforms and have experience running a manual transmission
- Confident, and always having a ‘Safety First’ approach to their work
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Customer orientated
- A flexible approach to their working days, as nights, weekends and public holidays are often required
- Prepared to work on-site for up to 4 weeks at a time, depending on projects
- Experience in glass fiber FRP repairs & laminating would be an advantage
- Be physically fit as lifting, pushing, bending and long periods of standing will be required
You will also receive in house training to enable you to maintain the company standards in your new role.
Specific roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for the safe operation of the skylift.
- Responsible for all safety checks of the skylift.
- Responsible for ensuring the skylift is always in good operating condition.
- Responsible for the planning of lifting operations on customer sites.
- Assists customers to safely board and disembark as necessary.
- Assists customers to safely complete tasks using the skylift
- Ensures smooth operation of the skylift and safety of all customers.
- Other tasks as assigned by the employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Machine Operator: 1 year (Required)
- Tanker Endorsement (Preferred)
- Class A CDL (Required)