Adult Psychiatrist Positions
We are currently recruiting a Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist with an active Louisiana medical license for a 100% telepsychiatry position. This position is part-time (8 hours/week) in a home based care setting. Experience with the SMI population & comfort with chronic medical issues is a plus. The psychiatrist will work closely with the patient’s PCP when necessary to ensure continuity of care. The patient population includes general adults who have recently experienced a cardiac event or surgery and present with depressive symptoms.
Additional opportunities may be available to pair with this in order to create a full-time position with Regroup.
Regroup addresses behavioral health clinician shortages by connecting psychiatrists with under-served communities. We provide telepsychiatry services directly into behavioral healthcare partners. Our Psychiatrists are therefore fully integrated within the healthcare facilities that they are assigned. By implementing an integrated care approach, we promote continuity of care and improve patient outcomes.
This full-time position provides:
- Work from home: No traveling or commuting to work
- Excellent clinical, operational, administrative, and technical support
- Rapidly-growing, connected community of Regroup Clinician peers
- Medical liability coverage
- As needed, funding for and administration of licenses beyond your home state
- Training & IT package used in the delivery of high-quality telebehavioral health
- Competitive salary and generous comprehensive benefits packages including fully subsidized employee health coverage
- Interstate Medical Licensure Compact eligibility
- CME/CE budget and paid APA membership
- 401k retirement plan
What Our Clinicians Love About Regroup:
Clinical Integration: Our psychiatrists and therapists greatly value Regroup’s wrap-around support services which empower our clinicians to practice as similarly as possible to how they would if they were physically present, ensuring continuity of care, care team integration, EMR access, and in-person support.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Louisiana Medical License (Preferred)
- ABPN Certification/Eligibility (Required)