Join one of the largest growing fleet maintenance companies in the nation! Outstanding career opportunity with a very reputable company!!
We offer an extremely competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance, and more!
We pay WEEKLY! Every Friday is pay day.
The Diesel Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and completing preventative maintenance on a Fleet of Light-Heavy Duty Trucks. An understanding of electrical, hydraulics, PM, DOT inspections, PC and some software knowledge is highly desired.
**All employees are required to go through a background check; Motor Vehicle Records, Criminal and Drug Test.
Compensation: based off experience, training, and/or certifications. Paid weekly, every Friday.
Benefits: includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, growth opportunities, and more
- Hours : Full Time Mon-Fri
- Perform diagnosis and repair of any trucks and trailers
- Perform repairs to engine accessory components
- Perform tune-ups using established procedures
- Repair steering, suspensions, brake systems, turbos, frames, axles, electrical, hydraulic and a/c repairs
- Road test vehicles to ensure quality of work performed
- Experience on heavy duty diesel highly desired
- Hydraulics and electronics background desired
- Heavy front end and brakes experience desired
- Welding experience / body fabrication desired
- Strong Diagnostics and preventative maintenance desired
- Satisfy all Department of Transportation requirements
- Good ethics and integrity with a high attention to detail
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - www.ameritfleetsolutions.com Amerit Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities. The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiencies with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US
Job Type: Full-time