America’s Favorite Jewelry Store, Ross-Simons Jewelers, a division of Luxury Brand Holdings, is seeking an Customer Center Representative- Concierge for our Direct-to-Consumer business development supporting both sales and service from our Cranston, RI office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Phone calls to known customers on defined campaigns, to sell our jewelry. Note- not cold calling of customers
- Achieve targeted weekly sales quotas and customer experience metrics
- Effectively overcome objections and successfully close sales
- Build long-term relationships by providing exceptional customer service, and educating the customer on the value and quality of our products
- Provide feedback and insight to all aspects of the customer experience and product offering to help build an exciting team environment and positive customer experience
- All other duties necessary to ensure a positive and productive customer experience
Experience and Required Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in phone sales, customer service and Customer Center environment, prefer experience within jewelry industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excels in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to adapt to the needs of the customer
- Ability to close sales using a friendly, outgoing and professional approach
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task tasks and resolve inquiries quickly
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software applications, and experience working with Microsoft Office required (Excel/Outlook)
- Experience selling and or working with jewelry highly desirable
What we offer:
- Full-time employment and compensation package including base salary and bonus.
- Market leading comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, & 401(k).
- Paid vacation and personal time.
LBH is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)