This is an internship position
Do you want to work with some of the newest and coolest technologies Intel is developing, and have a big role in accelerating Intel's new business strategy?
You will work with various Intel business units in accelerating product and technology development in a diversity of critical products in strategic growth areas.
A successful candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
- Leadership and team work skills
- Strong communication skill
- Engineering knowledge and expertise
- Good written/oral communication skills and self-driven
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS degree program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree on related fields from a credited institution.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Experience in C, C++, Python, Drivers, programming under Linux/Windows platforms, Algorithm and object oriented analysis and design (OOAD).
Expertise in OS internals, experience in developing multi-threaded applications, and client/server based applications.
Linux Kernel, Windows driver model, RTOS, experience in Open Source, and embedded software development
Experience in using software development methodology Agile (Scrum), Continuous Integration, Industry Standard Software design principles, Source Code Management (git), Jira, and GitHub.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....