1. Responsible for the sales of the Amazon e-commerce platform;
2. Formulate product promotion plans, increase product market share, and solve problems in market development;
3. Product shelves: responsible for editing and improving product information upload to the e-commerce platform;
4. Optimize the product keywords in the station. Product introduction, optimize the operation and operation of products such as promotion and drainage in the station;
5. Track sales in real time and develop a product quantity ordering plan based on sales and logistics channels;
6. Maintain account security, effectively handle customer pre-sales and after-sales mail, research platform sales skills, and maximize product efficiency.
7. According to the product order, make the delivery information of the self-delivery (FBM) and FBA replenishment
1. Fluent in English communication and reading;
2. Familiar with Amazon e-commerce platform rules and operational procedures, familiar with the use of various promotional tools;
3. Strong communication skills, able to solve various customer problems independently, including consulting. After-sales. Handling complaints, etc.;
4. Careful and rigorous, with strong sense of responsibility, service and teamwork, can bear greater work pressure;
The Houston company has been in existence for more than a year, and its overall structure is complete. China has its own factory and its supply is stable. The main products: outdoor military bags, gun bags, tactical vests and so on. There is also a production plant in Houston that produces bags made in the United States.
Salary is the base salary plus the method of drawing; the average monthly salary is $4000-$8000. Specifically based on individual operational capabilities and sales.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, every day from 9 am to 5 pm, half an hour at noon.
L&Q TACTICAL USA INC
Address: 4910 Wright Rd #120, Stafford, TX
Attn: SISII ZENG
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 to $8,000.00 /month