The Greeley Company is seeking Fire Protection Engineers to join our expanding team of Life Safety Code consultants on a staff consultant or independent contractor basis. We provide our healthcare clients a range of Life Safety centric professional services including Life Safety Code Assessment, Compliance Drawing updates, Equivalencies (Traditional/FSES), Preconstruction plan review, egress assessment and mapping, sprinkler surveys and a myriad of Life Safety consultations to best serve our clients.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of five (5) years of experience that includes a combination of NFPA Code Consulting and Healthcare Accreditation. Candidates must be a licensed Professional Engineer with proven self-management skills and fire protection engineering experience. Responsibilities will include the management and implementation of a wide variety of engineering design review, and code consulting projects at the local, state and federal level.
As a member of our team you will:
- Plan and direct field service consultation activities for your own projects.
- Conduct building assessments and fire code reviews and analyses.
- Review client fire protection systems including fire alarm, sprinkler and special hazard systems.
- Prepare and present technical reports and presentations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in code consulting within the healthcare industry and developing performance-based strategies in a project design environment.
- Must be willing and capable of extensive travel- approx. 70%
- Have excellent report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Should have exceptional knowledge of Life Safety compliance as enforced by The Joint Commission, CMS, HFAP and DNV
- The ability to present clear and technically sound fire protection engineering strategies and good communication and negotiating skills.
- Can work independently and as part of a team, enjoy professional challenges and wants to be an integral part of the long-term growth of The Greeley Company.
For over 30 years The Greeley Company has been a leader in healthcare consulting, education and interim staffing solutions, with unmatched experience in the areas of clinical quality, regulatory compliance, accreditation, bylaws and peer review, as well as credentialing and privileging. Greeley’s mission is to help healthcare organizations improve clinical quality and efficiency, comply with regulations and standards, achieve practitioner engagement and alignment, and excel in delivering high-quality, cost-effective patient care.
For more information, visit www.greeley.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly