This role will provide administrative support to a senior level IT recruiting executive in a fast growing and always changing consulting firm that specializes in organizational development, recruitment, and staffing in the tech industry. This position will provide overall administration and organizational support including but not limited to managing a high-volume calendar, coordinating meetings, and processing highly confidential HR related documents. This position will also play an integral role in the process of recruiting and hiring new consultants to the firm.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to senior executive
- Efficiently manage a high-volume meeting calendar, across multiple time zones. Follow up on assigned tasks and keep executive informed of the progress
- Participate in, and often take the lead in, the recruiting and hiring of consultants employed by the company
- Interaction with internal staff and external clientele.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Polished, poised, senior level Executive Assistant with a minimum of 4-6 years of experience supporting a senior executive.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferably in Human Resources or Management, with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- 1-2 years’ experience with staffing and recruitment processes and procedures
- Some knowledge of the software development industry preferred.
- Fast learner, quality-focused and highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with strong attention to details
- Able to work quickly, independently, and under pressure
- Strong communication and partnering skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills, especially under time constraints
- Must be able to expertly draft client-facing correspondence (emails, memos, letters, reports)
- Excellent knowledge of personal computers and their software applications; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to juggle multiple projects/tasks at once while remaining positive, poised and efficient.
- Highly meticulous, solution oriented, extreme attention to detail, organized, flexible, approachable and friendly but assertive
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Indeed, Dice, Monster, etc. recruiting networks preferred
- Ability to handle highly discreet, confidential, and sensitive information
Job Type: Contract
- IT/Digital: 2 years (Preferred)
- recruiting or HR: 2 years (Preferred)