As one of our passionate, fun and dedicated Sales Associates, you will be the voice of our brand while elevating the consumer experience through genuine consumer connections and selling our original/innovative products. As an invaluable part of our team, you will thrive in an environment where individuality and authenticity are celebrated. If you aspire to a career in retail and are looking for a company dedicated to your personal growth to evolve into a leader of tomorrow, then Vans is for you.
Join the Vans Family
Vans® is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, we have thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to shape and transform the future of our business.
At Vans, our culture sets us apart and influences everything we do. We are driven by our five values: We are Determined. We are Connected to our consumers and to each other. We are Inclusive. We are Expressive and Fun. Most of all, we are a family.
Our purpose to enable creative expression and inspire youth culture is fostered through our inclusivity. We welcome anyone and everyone into our global family and proudly celebrate and environment where individuality is embraced, equal opportunities thrive, and everyone is empowered to reach their greatest potential.
By joining our family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work hard across a multitude of initiatives to bring the Van Doren Spirit to life. We live for what we do.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Build sales by maintaining a consumer centric mindset and using selling behaviors through genuine interactions with consumers.
- Ensure the store is consistently recovered and consumer ready by meeting brand standards.
- Use strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills to exceed sales results.
- Regularly interact with consumers within the store, providing a high level of customer service.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and practices that align with company directives.
Skills for Success
What you bring:
- Proven communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to be solution oriented
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment
- 0-1 years of related professional/retail experience is preferred
- A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
As part of our application process, you will be invited to complete a HireVue video assessment via email. Please complete this as soon as possible, as this the first step in the process to be considered for an in-person interview and our opportunity to learn more about your passion, creativity, and individuality. All we ask is you be your authentic self.
Prefer to receive your invite via text? Click here or text START to 47257 to opt in.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com