The Senior Executive Recruiter provides an absolutely pivotal role in our success story at our company. Working in partnership with our clients, you will be responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for our clients.
As the Senior Executive Recruiter you will serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for recruitment and selection in the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry.
This is a home-based opportunity where the candidate will work as an Independent Contractor. This 1099 position has an extraordinarily competitive Commission Compensation Package; as with all independent contractor positions, no taxes will be withheld by the company. The contractor is responsible for taxes and benefits.
Upon joining our “Executive Recruitment Firm,” you will receive comprehensive training and development from the organization’s leadership. The training program will ensure consistency and continuity regarding the standards for recruiting that are applied throughout the organization.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- People Person: You get people, and people like you.
- Client Conscious: You understand the importance of giving 100% to the client to ensure the hiring goals and recruitment strategy is achieved in order to locate the ideal candidate.
- Candidate Conscious: You’re ready to go the extra mile to ensure all candidates have a good experience with the company.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: You are drawn to exciting opportunities, innovation and problem solving. You are prepared for the ebbs and flows of business revenues and expenses.
- Partner with clients to design and implement the overall recruiting strategy for executive leadership positions effectively.
- Develop, plan, coordinate and administer all recruitment and examination processes, that include working collaboratively with the client to ensure position descriptions accurately reflect the work performed and the creation of a recruiting outreach and interviewing plan for the position.
- Conduct classification, organizational and compensation studies, including gathering information, surveying other agencies, preparing and revising position descriptions, and recommending the allocation of positions to new or existing classifications, as requested.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Source and recruit candidates by using web portals, postings, social networks, databases, referrals, contacts, etc.
- Screen candidates’ resumes, contacting applicants if needed; evaluating candidate qualifications against position descriptions before forwarding to hiring supervisors for consideration.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the agreed upon timeline.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Develop job-related interview questions and maintaining an interview question ‘bank.’
- Oversee, schedule, and conduct all interviews and assessments; ensuring that all applicants are scheduled for in-person interviews receive appropriate recruitment information and materials.
- Coordinate and/or conduct pre-offer employment verifications and criminal record background screening.
- Compile and provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports as required.
- Act as a Point of Contact (POC) and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter for at least 5 years in “Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry”
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- pharmaceutical/healthcare recruiting: 10 years (Required)
- recruiting agency: 5 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction