Full Job Description
SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY!
Full Time LVN position Monday - Friday 3pm-11pm
Sherman Oaks, CA
Licensed Practical/Vocational Home Health Nurse for Private Duty Nursing in patients’ home, and out in the community. Nurse with experience working with clients with intellectual disability, could be verbal or non-verbal, ambulatory or non ambulatory with Seizure disorder, G/T, and Asthma.
Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of an RN at home and out in the community. Responsibilities include following the plan of care and providing treatments.
Job location Sherman Oaks, CA.
Monday- Friday 3pm-11pm
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
· Provides care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
· Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
· Skilled Nursing assessment, V/S and medication management
·Position Qualifications: Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Current and Active Vocational Nurse License in the state of California
- Minimum of 6 months LVN experience in Acute care or Home health Nursing.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification/LVN License.
- Current Health physical, and TB screening or Chest X-ray
- Background check and fingerprinting required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- How many years of lvn experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Valencia, CA?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CA LVN?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Which shifts are you available to work?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $26.00 /hour
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Current State Nursing License
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift