Now hiring Prep Cooks!
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's is a Fast Paced, Casual, Coastal Waterfront family restaurant and bar where Food, Fun, and Music are always a part of our culture. As a Prep Cook you are responsible for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in accordance with designated recipes, instructions and presentation guidelines.
Why you should come work for us? Benefits and the good stuff!#1 Free Meal with every shift. #2 Paid Weekly (EVERY FRIDAY!) #3 Closed for all Winter Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day) #4 Flexible Schedule. (Do you go to school, have another job? Don’t worry we understand and will work with you!) #5 Cause you’d have a great management team #6 Growth! We love promoting from within and opportunities are always coming up. #7 Discounts when you come in off the clock to eat and also discounts in our gift shop!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures all materials and supplies are available and sets up station according to established guidelines. Stocks station as needed
- Ensures all food items are prepared according to established recipes and plating guidelines
- Adheres to all safe food handling standards and practices
- Ensures all food items presented for use and/or sell meet acceptable quality standards
- Prepares food in quantities as indicated by management for expected business levels
- Ensures all products are properly received, stored and maintained in their respective areas by correctly dating, labeling and rotating
- Monitors product and ingredient levels. Notifies management of low inventory
\*\*This is not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities
Fill out an application today on our company website: www.lulusfunfoodmusic.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour