Transaction Network Services has an excellent opportunity for you to run our global product strategy for Payments Solutions products! We would prefer the candidate be located in Reston, VA but the right candidate will be considered in Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago, New York or Austin Texas as well!
The Vice President of Global Product, Payment Solutions strategically manages all aspects of product management, maintenance and enhancements of the payment solutions portfolio. You will oversee products through their entire life-cycle from concept to creation and beyond. Always searching to continuously improve TNS catalog of products and services, lead interaction with stakeholders to understand needs, timelines, budgets and more. Reporting into our Chief Product Officer, you’ll have the opportunity to enable ATM, retail, transportation and IoT companies to deliver best-in-class payment enabling solutions.
- Manage all aspects of product management, maintenance, and enhancements of payment products and services.
- Directs a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life.
- Own the product road map.
- Collaborate across teams to execute the road map. We win or lose as a team. Product Management plays a critical role in creating alignment across stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the position.
- Promotes use of new technologies and industry leading trends.
- Work with the leadership team to drive the overall product vision and strategy.
- Develop product strategy and oversee product planning, prioritization and management.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise regarding competitor and industry-related payment systems, products, pricing, practices and trends.
- Identify and implement best practices to measure success, including financial objectives, implementation schedules, and important milestones.
- Lead global team of product and project managers - recruit, retain, and develop the team effectively to ensure company goals are met.
- Provide regular analysis of financial and portfolio performance of payment products to senior executive management.
- Represent the customer. Be the Champion and the voice of the customers. Build strong relationships with business partners and customers. Bring the customer's voice into the product management process.
- Analyze current systems and procedures in light of emerging technologies and recommend changes that improve services, operational efficiencies and profitability.
- 10+ years of product management, strategy and leadership experience. Payment experience within a financial institution, card network, Fin-tech, or similar industry experience.
- Proven ability to deliver products at worldwide scale.
- Track record of innovation and creativity.
- Strong experience /understanding of Agile development processes, cloud, machine learning, mobile applications.
- Passion for building and developing high-performance talent.
- Demonstrated success in leading a cross-functional, matrixed, geographically distributed organization in a high-growth environment.
- Proven experience in ROI driven product management practices.
- Ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences including senior leadership.
- Highly collaborative leader with ability to build and lead a team to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a product advocate and champion and proactively/regularly communicate product road map and development schedules, to all relevant internal stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or related major is desired.
We have been delivering industry-leading solutions for the payments, financial and telecommunications industries since 1990. We are the preferred supplier of networking, integrated data and voice services to many leading organizations in the global payments and financial communities, as well as a provider of extensive telecommunications network solutions to service providers.
We are a privately held company with a healthy balance sheet, secure assets and a loyal customer base that includes some of the largest global blue-chip companies in the world. Many of the world’s leading companies continue to count on us as their primary provider of a range of networking and communication services, enabling them to expand regionally, nationally and globally. We provide services to customers in over 60 countries throughout the world.
We manage some of the largest real-time community networks in the world, enabling industry participants to simply and securely interact and transact with other businesses, to access the data and applications they need, over managed and secure communications platforms. Our existing footprint supports millions of connections and provide access to critical databases. Our network securely blends private and public networking to enable customers to utilize a single connection for "one-to-many" and "many-to-many"connections over a global platform.
Since our launch we have helped our customers and communities of interest, requiring secure and reliable communications solutions, to evolve from legacy to leading-edge technologies. Today the company provides a full range of services from dedicated connections to managed IP network solutions, providing local support and global reach to medium and large enterprises and service providers.
Applicants are encouraged to submit an electronic resume when applying for our positions. Job postings are open until filled, unless otherwise specified.