Job Description - (TEMP TO HIRE)
Salary Status: Pay will be based on qualifications and work experience
Job Description overview:
In the Account Specialist role, you will respond to customers via email and phone, enter orders, provide quotes and delivery information, process and follow up on orders, as well as expedite material from the factory to customers and sales representatives as required.
- Interact frequently with customers, channel partners, agents, subsidiaries, management, and other departments as necessary.
- Maintain a positive, problem-solving approach and positive relationships within a team environment.
- This position supports all GMP initiatives establishing customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and corrective and preventative action. Create reports to share information and knowledge as required.
- Support team members and other departments as needed. Other Skills/Abilities
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- Adapt to new process, products and technologies as required. Learn and understand our products and technology at a level sufficiently high enough to efficiently identify and route requests for assistance to the proper division department or individual.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline driven, multi-discipline environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, identifies and addresses problems and meets deadlines.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to remain professional at all times
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a wide array of plant personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- High level of attention to detail, and process driven in order to balance timeliness and quality of service. Metrics for quality and efficiency will be developed and maintained.
- Computer skills: Intermediate knowledge and experience in computer office programs of Word, Excel and Outlook are requirements for this job.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Windows environment and Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be committed to the success of the entire organization. Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the plastic bottle industry or in a manufacturing environment, is desired but not required. Physical Requirements/Environment
- Normal conditions for an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- CSR: 3 years
- Account Management: 2 years
- Batch Master: 2 years
- Manufacturing: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: