Moonglow is an exciting, growing lifestyle jewelry brand located in Miami. You can be part of an industry-leading team, who work tirelessly to connect our customers with what is most meaningful to them. Are you currently seeking an opportunity to work in a fun, hardworking team environment?
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content for FB, IG, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Ownership of all analytics and reporting across every channel; responsible for identifying trends, outlining key learnings and recommendations.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Help build organic engagement through likes and commentary
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Update our blog on a weekly basis to ensure optimal SEO and maintain the look and feel of Moonglow in an engaging way
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments on our various platforms.
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Passion for fashion and lifestyle content
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Copy-writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Creative graphic skills (Photoshop or Canva)
This position has the ability to be fully-remote.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: