Silverado Hospice. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES!
Silverado is presently seeking a Spiritual Care Counselor to join our Hospice team.
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: http://www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team/
Candidates with Clinical Pastoral Education Units (CPE units) are highly preferred.
Summary of Major Functions:
- Available to patients and their families for regular and emergency visits.
- Interprets patient and family needs, both spiritually and emotionally.
- Uses his/herself in response to discovered needs by developing a relationship which is supportive to the patient and their families.
- In this position you will work closely with the interdisciplinary team and provide spiritual counseling and crisis intervention in order to adequately address the psychosocial needs of hospice patients and their families.
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Divinity or a field closely related to religious studies and be ordained or certified by an appropriate ecclesiastical body.
- Clinical Pastoral Education Units (CPE units) are highly preferred.
- Previous Hospice experience is a plus.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chaplain: 1 year (Preferred)