This position is primarily responsible for content production and achieving the financial objectives of the assigned app(s).This position is also responsible for working closely with the Live Operations team and all other internal and external stakeholders to ensure the contents are released in timely manner and meeting or exceeding user expectations by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and update the content roadmap by working closely with the Live Operation team and all other stakeholders
- Establish expense budget based on the content roadmap and ensure high-quality content is delivered within the budget
- Execute the roadmap by allocating and directing the content production team resources, and work closely with the Creative Director to ensure the content quality is meeting or exceeding the user expectations
- Work together with the Live Operations team to identify the areas of improvements in contents by analyzing the data of each content, and take appropriate actions to improve the KPI
- Take lead on identifying the features to improve the contents such as visual effects and the improvements on the content authoring tools
Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not
limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- working relationships with clients, vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Makes self-available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Business Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals; Analyzes market and completion and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures.
- Business Necessity - The needs of the employer may be dependent on responding to and anticipating rapidly changing external and internal demands in all aspects of how business is conducted. This may include, but is not limited to, organization structure, finances goals, personnel, work processes, technology, and customer demands. Therefore, it may become necessary to make modifications to how business is conducted and work is accomplished, with minimal or no advance notice to employees. Accordingly the employees must be capable of adapting, with minimal or no advance notice, to changes in how business is conducted and work is accomplished, without diminishment in work performance.
- Safety and Security - All employees are responsible for observing safety and security procedures as applicable and reporting potentially unsafe conditions to management.
Directly supervises one or more employees in the Production Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and a minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); and Presentation software (PowerPoint).
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years production experience
- 3+ years production experience in the mobile gaming industry
- A deep understanding of free-to-play monetization mechanics and general game design
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about mobile social games
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with business priority
- Passionate about visual romance apps (preferred)
- Experience in UI/UX design (preferred)
- Experience in story writing (preferred)
- Working knowledge of game engines such as Unity 3D (preferred)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- mobile gaming industry: 3 years (Preferred)