Immediate need for a contract to hire FA responsible for a division of a large reputable healthcare organization. This position will include creating and updated all statistical data for 4 entities. This requires a high level understanding of budgets and ability to communicate with senior management.
- Preparation of month end statistical and financial data used for the monthly close
- Serves as a backup for month end close entries to Home Health and Hospice finance manager
- Ability to Multitask and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with an ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Provide analysis and variance explanations for monthly reporting both statistical and when requested financial variance.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations of financials, variances to budget and statistical data
- Monitoring of contract renewals and tracking for budget purposes.
- Assisting in building the Capital and Operating Budgets each year.
- Capital expense reconciliation, for transfers, addition, and project update
- Serves as back up for compliance to Data Analyst
- Compiles all financial and statistical data for monthly and quarterly benchmark reporting
- Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Min of 3 years of financial analysis experience
- Understanding of accounting principles, serves as backup for close for managers
- Budgeting and knowledge of month-end close procedures
- Advanced level of excel and PowerPoint abilities
- Ability to communicate and present data to management
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- financial analysis: 3 years