The Mapping Advisor will supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in plotting data and drafting template maps, applying judgment in devising program logic and adapting standard programming procedures. The individual will need a high degree of critical thinking and the ability to use the accumulated knowledge and experience of others in order to work at the highest level of all technical phases of programming. The Advisor is responsible for planning, communicating, implementing and coordinating annual template mapping projects and managing the ongoing maintenance of the complete library of mapped templates.
Additional expectations for this role include:
- Collect and compile statistical quality data and prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality analyst activities, to be completed timely and accurately in order to meet/exceed internal customer and client expectations; in support of client performance guarantees, service level agreements and submission deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and translate business partner and/or government requirements into technology enabled solutions, measures and/or dashboards.
- Interface directly with internal stakeholders and data owners and be responsible for partnering and reporting status to leadership.
- Assist with developing and documenting processes, procedures and performing required duties during audits.
- Recommend new or modified procedures to improve content accuracy, completeness and process improvements.
The successful Advisor will maintain relationships with internal/external business partners to ensure effective and accurate communication, and will participate in and make recommendations on the production life cycle of EOBs. You will possess the ability to define the scope of an analytical problem, communicate bench-marking results in a clear and concise manner, and provide solutions according to requirements. The contributions you will make as a Quality Program Advisor will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) marketplace.
This position must be located in our Mountain View - Arizona office location. Ability and flexibility to travel minimally may be required.
- 3+ years of experience in a highly regulated environment within healthcare, insurance, PBM, or similar industry.
- 3+ years of proven and demonstrated experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Adobe Suite.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a client facing or client management role in which oral, written, and interpersonal skills were required.
- Must have the ability and flexibility to travel minimally.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in supporting junior team members by action as a knowledge resource and subject matter expert.
- Problem analysis and problem solving experience.
Bachelor's degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.