FinFit is a rapidly growing Financial Tech Firm offering a wide range of financial wellness products for partners, companies, employees and the world! All FinFit services are delivered via state-of-the-art mobile and web platforms. We are hiring a variety of technical talent to further innovate and grow the business. Are you ready to join our team and accelerate your career?
This is not a remote position, candidates must be eligible to work without sponsorship and candidates must either reside or self-relocate to Virginia Beach, VA.
FinFit is not interested in working with recruiters or placement firms at this time.
The FinFit Senior Software Developer will provide project and support services across a variety of customers and technologies. Projects involve participation in small, Agile development teams moving quickly to codify complex business requirements into commercial grade ASP.NET C# solutions. Support involves a wide range of software defect correction and customer request fulfillment activities. The FinFit Senior Software Developer will rotate between project and support activities. This position often interacts directly with customers and partners inside/outside the organization. Professional organization and communication are paramount. Productive team collaboration is key. All activities are governed by a set of processes, policies and performance metrics. FinFit Senior Software Developer will participate in a continuous improvement culture.
- Translate User Stories and Tasks into functional applications using Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Use Sql Server Management Studio to create database objects and analyze data
- Manage Azure DevOps build pipelines between development, QA and production environment
- Manage source control via Visual Studio and GitHub
- Correct application bugs identified by the testing or support teams
- Fulfill programming support requests submitted by customers, partners and internal departments
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize code
- Communicate professionally, efficiently and consistently with customers and team members
- Adhere to processes and policies documented in the FinFit Knowledgebase
- ASP.NET MVC C# development
- SQL Server object development: e.g. Stored Proc, Table, View, Function, Index and Trigger
- Azure DevOps: Familiarity with continuous integration, code versioning, build pipelines
- CSS Responsive Design and Client Libraries/Frameworks such as Angular, JQuery, and Node.js
- Familiar common architectural patterns such as microservices
- Familiar with building resilient jobs for APIs such as web services and SFTP
- Ability to decompose a scope of work fully into a comprehensive activity list with estimates
- Ability to perform business analysis and requirements refinement, when necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot complex production performance issues using profiling tools
- Understanding of fundamental project management best practices
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Minimum 10 years of full stack development experience
- Minimum 4 yr. degree and/or major relevant certifications within the last 5 years (MCSD)
- Must have worked in a customer facing environment with production support responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)