The Temporary Administrative Assistant for Care Coordination will provide temporary administrative support to the Director, Care Coordination, by scanning, data entry and other administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant will verify and enter information into MediSked with accuracy. We anticipate that this position will last around 3 months.
- Scan documents into MediSked, naming and organizing them per established guidelines
- Perform computer data entry
- Confirm, corroborate, and remove unnecessary data, or combine data from several sources
- Create notes of tasks, files, and progress
- Gathering, sorting, and prioritizing data for computer entry
- Verify data being entered via web search and/or direct call to provider as needed
- Perform other functions as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- Experience and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal and phone skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to keep sensitive and privileged information confidential
- Proactively approaches professional responsibilities
- Completes work in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and handle large volumes of information.
- Highschool diploma required
- 1 year of clerical and/or data entry in an EMR experience preferred
- Familiarity with I/DD provider agencies, OPWDD, or Health Homes preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.